Everything Meg

The past few weeks have been a whirlwind! I got an adorable maltipoo puppy, moved into an apartment in the city, started a new job, and started a graduate degree program. And, to be honest, my life hasn't been organized enough to post anything truly helpful or deserving of this blog.

But I have more interests than just being organized. I want to be healthy, have a beautiful home, be stylish, be tech savvy, be a DIYer, and so much more. I'm sure you can all relate to me on that. Thanks to Pinterest, every modern, young woman is never lacking in want. We all want more. Perfect bodies. Great hair. The "dream" house. A killer closet. And so much more. It's exhausting... but also motivating and inspiring.

( source )


In hopes of having a well-rounded, helpful, realistic, and encouraging blog, I've expanded the focus of Organized Meg to much more than organizing. It's a blog about life and things that we all enjoy. I am excited to post more frequently and about a larger variety of topics. 

Thanks for following me and being along for the ride! 


No comments:

Post a Comment